OBJECTIVE OF THE AWARD:
To promote innovation by recognizing the outstanding company in developing, adopting, and/or implementing advanced solutions, innovations, and new technologies in the Information Technology and Business Process Management (IT-BPM) industry in 2018 that is an inspirational role model for the industry, for the Philippine business community, and internationally.
Note: There should be at least three (3) eligible nominations received under this category to receive awards. If not, we will return the nominations submitted with this explanation.
Companies based in the Philippines and registered with the Philippine Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) that provided IT-BPM services to offshore clients or to in-house company units outside the Philippines during the company’s financial year ending in 2018.
The company must have earned at least 50% of its gross revenue from providing IT-BPM services to offshore clients or to in-house company units outside the Philippines during the company’s financial year ending in 2018.
To be eligible to be the Winner, an Official Representative of the Company must attend the 2019 International ICT Awards Philippines Gala Night on 28 March 2019 to accept the award in person.
Based on the company’s financial year ending in 2018
Importance given to Research and Development (R&D) [20%]
- Successfully developed unique or advanced technological solutions or systems
- Successfully introduced innovations to increase productivity and/or competitive position
- Percent increase budget for R&D since 2017
Depth and breadth of R&D competencies [20%]
- Certifications including ISO and industry standards
- New patents registered a year
- Practices, processes, technologies, and employee qualifications
Company’s R&D Management [15%]
- Results achieved by R&D managers
- Investment in R&D management systems
- Development programs for future R&D managers
Size, quality, and diversity of clientele [20%]
- Volume of client business (number, revenue, transactions)
- Quality of service (awards, citations, testimonial)
- Diversity of services provided and geographic spread of clients
Support by company of public goods [15%]
- Promotion of anti-corruption and good governance
- Promotion of Philippine ICT industry
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives
- Facilities established outside NCR
Other additional information [10%]
- Other factors that the nominee considers relevant