OBJECTIVE OF THE AWARD:
To promote excellence in the ICT creative industries by recognizing the most outstanding company in the Information Technology and Business Process Management (IT-BPM) industry in 2018 developing and/or producing new creations and/or creative services that is an inspiration role model for the industry, for the Philippine business community, and internationally.
Note: According to the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO), “Creative Industries” refer to “sectors of organized activity whose principal purpose is the production, reproduction, promotion, distribution, and/or commercialization of goods, services, and activities of a cultural, artistic or heritage-related nature.” For purposes of the International ICT Awards Philippines, this is deemed to include, but are not limited to: game design & development; mobile applications; motion graphics/animation; web design.
There should be at least three (3) eligible nominations received under this category to receive awards. If not, we will return the nominations submitted with this explanation.
Companies based in the Philippines and registered with the Philippines and registered with the Philippine Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) engaged in the creative industries for offshore clients or to in-house company units outside the Philippines during the company’s financial year ending in 2018.
The primary purpose of the company as registered with SEC includes production of new ICT creatives and/or creative services.
The company must have earned at least 25% of its gross revenue through the provision of creative services to offshore clients or to in-house company units outside the Philippines during the company’s financial year ending in 2018.
To be eligible to be the Winner, an Official Representative of the Company must attend the 2019 International ICT Awards Philippines Gala Night on 28 March 2019 to accept the award in person.
Based on the company’s financial year ending in 2018.
Importance given to Creatives [20%]
- Successfully developed creative programs and/or services
- Recognized originality of production design (patents, awards, citations, testimonials)
- Percent increase in budget for new creations and/or creative services since 2015
- Percent increase in budget for R&D
Size, quality, and diversity of clientele [20%]
- Volume of client business (number, revenue, transactions)
- Diversity of clientele
Depth and breadth of competencies [20%]
- Public recognition by clients & employees (downloads, reviews, ratings)
- Certification including ISO and Industry standards
- Practices, processes, technologies, employee qualifications
Company Management [15%]
- Results achieved by managers
- Investment in management systems
- Development programs for future managers
Support by company of public goods [15%]
- Promotion of anti-corruption and good governance
- Promotion of Philippine ICT industry
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives
- Facilities established outside NCR
Other additional information [10%]
- Other factors that the nominee considers relevant