All nominations and supporting information for the International ICT Awards Philippines 2020 must be completed and submitted online using the International ICT Awards Philippines’ Online Nomination Form, accessible at www.ictawards.org.ph with no required fields left blank. Click here
- Nominations and supporting information delivered in hard copy format by hand-delivery, courier, post, or fax will not be accepted and/or processed.
- Nominations must be prepared and submitted strictly following the format or the specific set of criteria of the award category/ies the entrant is submitting. The document must be in PDF file, properly labeled, and attached when submitting the nomination using the International ICT Awards Philippines 2020 Online Nomination Form.
- Deadline of nominations is at 11:59 p.m. Philippine Standard Time on Tuesday, 31 January 2020.
- Online nominations will not be processed successfully if any of the required fields are left blank and/or after the deadline.
Judging process for The International ICT Awards Philippines 2020
- All nominations and supporting information will be reviewed by a Judging Panel of independent judges
- The criteria for selection of judges, the procedure of the Judging Panel in reviewing nominations, and the limited grounds for appeal of Judging Panel decisions are explained here
Confidentiality of nominations and supporting information
- All nominations and supporting information submitted for The International ICT Awards Philippines 2020 will be treated as confidential.
- This confidential information will be made available only to the Judging Panel whose members are bound by a Confidentiality Non-Disclosure Agreement, and to a designated receiving agents of CanCham, who is also bound by a Confidentiality Non-Disclosure Agreement.