OBJECTIVE OF THE AWARD:
To promote innovation by recognizing the outstanding company in developing, adopting, and/or implementing advanced solutions, innovations, and new technologies in the Information Technology and Business Process Management (IT-BPM) industry in 2016 that is an inspirational role model for the industry, for the Philippine business community, and internationally.
Companies based in the Philippines and registered with the Philippine Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) that provided IT-BPM services to offshore clients or to in-house company units outside the Philippines during the company’s financial year ending in 2016.
The company must have earned at least 50% of its gross revenue from providing IT-BPM services to offshore clients or to in-house company units outside the Philippines in its financial year ending in 2016.
To be eligible to be the Winner, an Official Representative of the Company must attend the 11th International ICT Awards Philippines Gala Night on 22 March 2017 to accept the award in person.
Based on the company’s financial year ending in 2016
- Importance given to Research and Development (R&D) [50%]
- Successfully developed unique or advanced technological solutions or systems
- Successfully introduced innovations to increase productivity and/ or competitive position
- Percent increase budget for R&D since 2015
- Depth and breadth of R&D competencies [10%]
- Certifications including ISO and industry standards
- Practices, processes, technologies, and employee qualifications
- Company’s R&D management [10%]
- Results achieved by R&D managers
- Investment in R&D management systems
- Development programs for future R&D managers
- Size, quality, and diversity of company’s clientele [10%]
- Volume of client business (number, revenue, & transactions)
- Quality of service (awards, citations, and testimonials)
- Diversity of services provided and geographic spread of clients
- Support by company of public goods [10%]
- Promotion of anti-corruption and good governance
- Promotion of the Philippines ICT industry
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives
- Other additional information [10%]
- Other information that the nominee considers relevant