OBJECTIVE OF THE AWARD:
To promote excellence and development in providing Global In-house Center services by recognizing the most outstanding company in the Information Technology and Business Process Management (IT-BPM) industry in 2016 providing in-house services to the company’s offices outside the Philippines and/or for its other company offices within the Philippines that is an inspirational role model for the industry, for the Philippine business community, and internationally.
Companies based in the Philippines and registered with the Philippine Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) that provided IT-BPM Global In-House Center services to their companies outside the Philippines and/or during the company’s financial year ending in 2016.
The company must have earned at least 50% of its gross revenue from providing IT-BPM in-house services to its company outside the Philippines in its financial year ending in 2016.
To be eligible to be the Winner, an Official Representative of the Company must attend the 11th International ICT Awards Philippines Gala Night on 22 March 2017 to accept the award in person.
Based on the company’s financial year ending in 2016.
- Growth of the company [25%]
- Percent increase in gross revenue
- Percent increase in client volume
- Percent increase in full-time employees
- Percent increase in office space
- Size, quality, and diversity of clientele [20%]
- Volume of client business (number, revenue, & transactions)
- Quality of service (awards, citations, and testimonial)
- Diversity of services provided and geographic spread of clients
- Depth and breadth of competencies [20%]
- Public recognition by clients & employees
- Certification including ISO and industry standards
- Practices, processes, technologies, and employee qualifications
- Company management [15%]
- Results achieved by managers
- Investment in management systems
- Development programs for future managers
- Support by company of public goods [10%]
- Promotion of anti-corruption and good governance
- Promotion of Philippine ICT industry
- Corporate Social responsibility (CSR) initiatives
- Other additional information [10%]
- Other information that the nominee considers relevant