OBJECTIVE OF THE AWARD:
To recognize the outstanding front-line team in an Information Technology and Business Process Management (IT-BPM) company providing services for offshore clients or in-house company units outside the Philippines during the company’s financial year ending in 2016 that is an inspirational model for the industry, for the Philippine business community, and internationally.
To demonstrate the use of ICT for interactive e-participation in awards programs and events.
Front-line Teams employed by and working in companies based in the Philippines and registered with the Philippine Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) that provided IT-BPM services during the company’s financial year ending in 2016.
The Front-line Team directly serves clients of its company outside the Philippines, or, in the case of a Global In-House Centers, other units of its company outside the Philippines.
The Front-line Team has at least three or more team members with all its members being full-time employees of its company and residing in the Philippines.
The Front-line Team is nominated by the company that employs the team.
The company that nominates the Front-line Team is eligible itself and been nominated itself for an award in at least one other award category in the International ICT Awards Philippines in 2017.
Note: A company is qualified and eligible to submit the same number of nominations for the Best Front-Line Team 2017 as it has been eligible and been nominated itself for other awards. (i.e. if a company is nominated for awards in two categories, it can nominate two Front-line Teams).
To be eligible to be the Winner, the Team Leader or another member of the Front-Line Team must attend to accept the award in person at the 2017 International ICT Awards Philippines Gala Night on 22 March 2017.
IMPLEMENTATION CONCEPT & VOTING FORMATS:
- An automated email notification will be sent to all companies nominated for any other award at the International ICT Awards 2017 to encourage such companies to also submit nominees from within their companies for the Best Front-Line Team of the Year.
- Nominations for this award will be accepted from 1 January 2017 to 15 February 2017.
- The nominee must use the on-line nomination application on the International ICT Awards website to provide the following: (a) a colored foto of the team in jpeg format; (b) a maximum single page summary of the work of the team in PDF format; and (c) a maximum two-minute AVP presentation using YouTube or Vimeo to present why it is the Best Front-line Team. This information will be posted unaltered on the International ICT Awards website to inform online voters about the nominee.
- There will be two stages in the voting:
First stage: Online email voting by the public prior to the International ICT Philippines Awards Gala Night to determine the Finalists with such voting open from 16 February 2017 (after close of nominations for Best Front-line Team award) until 11:59 pm on 15 March 2017.
- The on-line voting will be by emails to be sent by the voter directly to the on-line application on the International ICT Awards website for recording votes for this award.
- The on-line voting will be open to the public, but limited to one vote being accepted per email sending address.
- The on-line voting results will be updated and posted daily on the International ICT Awards website starting 16 February until 11:59 pm on 15 March 2017
- The three (3) Front-line Teams that have received the highest number of votes by the on-line email voting by 11:59 pm on 15 March 2017 will be automatically qualified as the three (3) Finalists for a run-off election using SMS/text voting to be held at the International ICT Awards Gala Night.
Second stage: SMS/Text voting by participants at the International ICT Awards Gala Night on 22 March 2017 to select the Winner using Globe or Smart SIM cards in mobile phones (with specific procedures to be announced at the 11th International ICT Awards Gala Night).
JUDGING and JUDGING CRITERIA:
The judging for selection of Finalist and the Winner will be by number of votes received.
The criteria used by voters to determine their vote are entirely at the discretion of each voter.
Voters in the first stage open to the public can access the information about the nominees posted on the International ICT Awards Philippines website.
Voters in the second stage (limited exclusively to participants attending the 11th International ICT Awards Gala Night will be given at the event immediately prior to the time period in the program for voting; (a) a one page screen shot with basic information about the team; (b) a replay of the two minute AVP presentation submitted by the nominee in the first stage; and (c) one-minute speech in person by a team member chosen by the team.