OBJECTIVE OF THE AWARD:
To recognize the outstanding Employer in the Philippines in the Information Technology and Business Process Management (IT-BPM) industry in 2018 that is an inspirational role model for the industry, for the Philippine business community, and internationally.
Note: There should be at least three (3) eligible nominations received under this category to receive awards. If not, we will return the nominations submitted with this explanation.
Companies based in the Philippines and registered with the Philippine Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) that provided IT-BPM services to offshore clients or to in-house company units outside the Philippines during the company’s financial year ending in 2018.
The company must have earned at least 50% of its gross revenue from providing IT-BPM services to off shore clients or to in-house company units outside the Philippines during the company’s financial year ending in 2018.
To be eligible to be the Winner, an Official Representative of the Company must attend the 2019 International ICT Awards Philippines Gala Night on 28 March 2019 to accept the award in person.
Based on the company’s financial year ending in 2018.
HR leadership [20%]
- Importance given to HR management and policies
- Quality of HR management recognized by employees
- Quality of HR management recognized publicly (awards, citations, testimonials)
HR policies, practices & information [20%]
- Percent increase in number of regular employees
- Percent increase in contracted professionals
- Percentage change in employee retention rate
Depth and breadth of competencies [20%]
- Public recognition by clients & employees
- Certification including ISO and Industry standards
- Practices, processes, technologies, employee qualifications
Company HR Management [15%]
- Results achieved by managers
- Investment in management systems
- Development programs for future managers
Support by company of public goods [15%]
- Promotion of anti-corruption and good governance
- Promotion of Philippine ICT industry
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives
- Employment outside NCR
Other additional information [10%]
- Other factors that the nominee considers relevant