OBJECTIVE OF THE AWARD:
To recognize the outstanding Employer in the Philippines in the Information Technology and Business Process Management (IT-BPM) industry in 2016 that is an inspirational role model for the industry, for the Philippine business community, and internationally.
Companies based in the Philippines and registered with the Philippine Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) that provided IT-BPM services to offshore clients or to in-house company units outside the Philippines during the company’s financial year ending in 2016.
The company must have earned at least 50% of its gross revenue from providing IT-BPM services to offshore clients or to in-house company units outside the Philippines in its financial year ending in 2016.
To be eligible to be the Winner, an Official Representative of the Company must attend the 11th International ICT Awards Philippines Gala Night on 22 March 2017 to accept the award in person.
Based on the company’s financial year ending in 2016.
- HR leadership [25%]
- Importance given to HR management and policies
- Quality of HR management recognized by employees
- Quality of HR management recognized publicly (awards, citations, and testimonials)
- HR policies, practices, & information [20%]
- Percent increase in number of regular employees
- Percent increase in contracted professionals
- Percentage change in employee retention rate
- Depth and breadth of competencies [20%]
- Public recognition by clients & employees
- Certification including ISO and industry standards
- Practices, processes, technologies, and employee qualification
- Company HR management [15%]
- Results achieved by managers
- Investment in management systems
- Development programs for future managers
- Support by company of public goods [10%]
- Promotion of anti-corruption and good governance
- Promotion of Philippine ICT industry
- Corporate Social responsibility (CSR) initiatives
- Other additional information [10%]
- Other information that the nominee considers relevant