OBJECTIVE OF THE AWARD:
To promote excellence and development in providing outsourced services for health information management by recognizing the most outstanding company in the Information Technology and Business Process Management (IT-BPM) industry in 2017 in providing such services that is an inspirational role model for the industry, for the Philippine business community, and internationally.
Companies based in the Philippines and registered with the Philippine Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) that provided outsourced services for health information management to offshore clients or to in-house company units outside the Philippines during the company’s financial year ending in 2017.
The company must have earned at least 50% of its gross revenue from the outsourced services for healthcare information management to offshore clients or to in-house company units outside the Philippines in its financial year ending in 2017.
Note: “Health information management” is deemed to include but is not limited to outsourced healthcare-related services such as medical billing, medical transcription, claims and policy administration, and revenue cycle management for healthcare providers.
To be eligible to be the Winner, an Official Representative of the Company must attend the 12th International ICT Awards Philippines Gala Night on 22 March 2018 to accept the award in person.
Based on the company’s financial year ending in 2017
- Growth of the company [25%]
- Percent increase in gross revenue
- Percent increase in client volume
- Percent increase in full-time employees
- Percent increase in office space
- Size, quality, and diversity of clientele [20%]
- Volume of client business (number, revenue, and transactions)
- Quality of service (awards, citations, and testimonials)
- Diversity of services provided and geographic spread of clients
- Depth and breadth of competencies [20%]
- Public recognition by clients and employees
- Certifications including ISO and industry standards
- Practices, processes, technologies, and employee qualifications
- Company management [15%]
- Results achieved by managers
- Investment in management systems
- Development programs for future managers
- Support by company of public goods [10%]
- Promotion of anti-corruption and good governance
- Promotion of the Philippine ICT industry
- Corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives
- Other additional information [10%]
- Other information that the nominee considers relevant