OBJECTIVE OF THE AWARD:
To promote expanded geographical diversification of ICT business by recognizing the outstanding company in the Information Technology and Business Process Management (IT-BPM) industry in 2017 located outside of the National Capital Region (NCR) that is an inspirational role model for the industry, for the Philippine business community, and internationally.
Companies based in the Philippines and registered with the Philippine Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) that provided IT-BPM services to offshore clients or to in-house company units outside the Philippines during the company’s financial year ending in 2017.
The company must have its Head Office located and at least 50% of its full-time employees working at an office(s) in the Philippines outside the NCR.
The company must have earned at least 50% of its gross revenue from providing IT-BPM services to offshore clients or to in-house company units outside the Philippines in its financial year ending in 2017.
To be eligible to be the Winner, an Official Representative of the Company must attend the 12th International ICT Awards Philippines Gala Night on 22 March 2018 to accept the award in person.
Based on the company’s financial year ending in 2017.
- Growth of the company [25%]
- Percent increase in gross revenue
- Percent increase in client volume
- Percent increase in full-time employees
- Percent increase in office space
- Size, quality, and diversity of clientele [20%]
- Volume of client business (number, revenue, & transactions)
- Quality of service (awards, citations, and testimonial)
- Diversity of services provided and geographic spread of clients
- Depth and breadth of competencies [20%]
- Public recognition by clients & employees
- Certification including ISO and industry standards
- Practices, processes, technologies, and employee qualification
- Company management [15%]
- Results achieved by managers
- Investment in management systems
- Development programs for future managers
- Support by company of public goods [10%]
- Promotion of anti-corruption and good governance
- Promotion of Philippine ICT industry
- Corporate Social responsibility (CSR) initiatives
- Other additional information [10%]
- Other information that the nominee considers relevant