OBJECTIVE OF THE AWARD:
To promote excellence and development of information technology and software development by recognizing the most outstanding company in the Information Technology and Business Process Management (IT-BPM) industry in 2018 in such development that is an inspirational role model for the industry, for the Philippine business community, and internationally.
Note: There should be at least three (3) eligible nominations received under this category to receive awards. If not, we will return the nominations submitted with this explanation.
Companies based in the Philippines and registered with the Philippines and registered with the Philippine Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) that provided software design and development services to offshore clients or to in-house company units outside the Philippines during the company’s financial year ending in 2018.
The company must have earned at least 50% of its gross revenue from providing software design and development services to offshore clients or to in-house company units outside the Philippines during the company’s financial year ending in 2018.
To be eligible to be the Winner, an Official Representative of the Company must attend the 2019 International ICT Awards Philippines Gala Night on 28 March 2019 to accept the award in person.
Based on the company’s financial year ending in 2018.
Growth of the company [20%]
- Percent increase in gross revenue
- Percent increase in client volume
- Percent increase in full-time employees
- Percent increase in office space
Size, quality, and diversity of clientele [20%]
- Volume of client business (number, revenue, transactions)
- Quality of service (awards, citations, testimonials)
- Diversity of services provided and geographic spread of clients
Depth and breadth of competencies [20%]
- Public recognition by clients & employees
- Certification including ISO and Industry standards
- Practices, processes, technologies, employee qualifications
Company Management [15%]
- Results achieved by managers
- Investment in management systems
- Development programs for future managers
Support by company of public goods [15%]
- Promotion of anti-corruption and good governance
- Promotion of Philippine ICT industry
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives
- Facilities established outside NCR
Other additional information [10%]
- Other factors that the nominee considers relevant