OBJECTIVE OF THE AWARD:
To promote excellence in animation and game development by recognizing the most outstanding company in the Information Technology and Business Process Management (IT-BPM) industry in 2016 in animation and game development that that is an inspirational role model for the industry, for the Philippine business community, and internationally.
Companies based in the Philippines and registered with the Philippine Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) engaged in animation and game development for offshore clients or to in-house company units outside the Philippines during the company’s financial year ending in 2016.
The company must have earned at least 50% of its gross revenue from animation and game development services to offshore clients or to in-house company units outside the Philippines in its financial year ending in 2016.
Note: “Creative services” is deemed to include but not limited to: visual print format; audio format; web design; motion graphics/animation; and game design & development.
To be eligible to be the Winner, an Official Representative of the Company must attend the 11th International ICT Awards Philippines Gala Night on 22 March 2017 to accept the award in person.
Based on the company’s financial year ending in 2016.
- Growth of the company [25%]
- Percent increase in gross revenue
- Percent increase in client volume
- Percent increase in full-time employees
- Percent increase in office space
- Size, quality, and diversity of clientele [20%]
- Volume of client business (number, revenue, and transactions)
- Quality of service (awards, citations, and testimonials)
- Diversity of services provided and geographic spread of clients
- Depth and breadth of competencies [20%]
- Public recognition by clients and employees
- Certifications including ISO and industry standards
- Practices, processes, technologies, and employee qualifications
- Company management [15%]
- Results achieved by managers
- Investment in management systems
- Development programmes for future managers
- Support by company of public goods [10%]
- Promotion of anti-corruption and good governance
- Promotion of the Philippine ICT industry
- Corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives
- Other additional information [10%]
- Other information that the nominee considers relevant