BEST C-SUITE TEAM OF THE YEAR
OBJECTIVE OF THE AWARD:
To recognize the leading role of the most Senior Management Committee in an Information Technology and Business Process Management (IT-BPM) company in promoting excellence in use of ICT that is an inspirational role model for the industry, for the Philippine business community, and internationally.
Companies based in the Philippines and registered with the Philippines SEC that provided IT-BPM services for offshore clients or in-house company units outside the Philippines during the company’s financial year ending in 2016.
The C-Suite Team must be the most senior management committee in the company.
The C-Suite Team must include either a Chief Information Officer (CIO) and/or a Chief Technology Officer (CTO) as full-time members as well as at least the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Chief Operation Officer (COO), and Chief Financial Officer (CFO).
The C-Suite Team’s company must have been nominated for an award in at least one other award category for International ICT Awards Philippines in 2017.
The company must have earned at least 50% of its gross revenue from providing IT-BPM services to offshore clients or to in-house company units outside the Philippines during the company’s financial year ending in 2016.
To be eligible to be the Winner, member of the C-Suite Team must attend the 11th International ICT Awards Philippines Gala Night on 22 March 2017 to accept the award in person.
Based on the company’s financial year ending in 2016.
- C-Suite Team required preparation of an ICT strategy for the company. [20%]
- C-Suite Team encouraged the use of ICT for internal management. [15%]
- C-Suite Team monitored implementation of its ICT strategy. [15%]
- C-Suite evaluated effectiveness of its ICT strategy [15%]
- C-Suite adjusted and updated its ICT strategy. [15%]
- Major initiatives by the C-Suite Team in exploiting and promoting use of ICT. [20%]