Sponsors at the International ICT Awards Philippines enjoy many benefits
The International ICT Awards Philippines is well-established as the premier high profile and prestigous ICT award event in the Philippines. It is attended by leaders in the IT-BPM industry as well as the wider business community and national media. Being a Sponsor is a highly visible and cost-effective means:
- To support this dynamic and vital industry, which plays a leading and substantive role in the country’s current economic growth and benefits the Philippines including increasing employment for Filipinos in the industry
- To demonstrate that your company is a proactive leader in the industry in supporting the pursuit of excellence and innovations to ensure the Philippines continues as the world’s IT-BPM destination of choice
- To reinforce awareness that your company offers products and services to support contact centers, as well as business and knowledge process outsourcing companies to achieve their goals and objectives
- To be seen by other companies, including by some of the largest and strongest ICT companies in the industry, as ready and willing to “do business”, with telecommunications and IT-BPM companies
- To be seen by government, regulators, and business associations as a leader in supporting the IT-BPM industry and business generally in the Philippines
Please note that Sponsorships are posted on the website as soon as a sponsorship contract is signed, as well as being publicized at the Gala Night. The sooner a contract is signed, the longer the period of publicity for the Sponsor. The sponsors also continue to be listed on the web site for the rest of the calendar year.
CanCham and IBPAP invite you to support The 11th International ICT Awards Philippines 2017 by becoming a sponsor with the one of several levels of sponsoship that is most suitable for your company.
Support The 11th International ICT Awards Philippines Awards 2017!
To learn more about sponsorship opportunities at The 11th International ICT Awards Philippines 2017, contact The International ICT Awards Philippines Secretariat at:
Telephone: +632-843-6466 / +632-843-6471
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com