SCHEDULES TO NOTE:
October 30, 2020 – Date for launching 15th International ICT Awards – Philippines:
- Select Categories (List, Eligibility Requirements, Judging Criteria)
- Updated Judging Selection and Procedures
- Compliance Officer Selection and Procedures
January 1 , 2021 –Online nomination form available to accept entries for the 15th International ICT Awards Philippines 2021.
January 31, 2021 (Sunday, 11:59 P.M. EST) – Deadline of submission of entries for the 15th International ICT Awards Philippines 2020. Online nomination form will be disabled.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO CONSIDER IN SUBMITTING NOMINATION ENTRIES
- Information must be relevant to the Philippines, such as data and results and MUST focus on the Philippine operations, not global on operations and profiles.
- The importance of sustainability, i.e. contributions and/or support to the United Nation’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), will be emphasized in this year’s enhanced and expanded criteria for all categories for the 15th International ICT Awards Philippines.
- To be eligible for a Premier Award, companies must be nominated for and be a Finalist for at least one of the other Category Awards. They will also need to have been in operation in the Philippines for at least three (3) years.
- Fields for entry of information in online nomination files that are left blank will be given zero points in the judging process
- Fields for entry of information in nomination files that are filled with “Not-available” or “confidential” will be given zero points in the judging process.
- Entries must be submitted online using the ICT Awards website format. Entries using other formats (direct email, fax, etc) will be rejected.