OBJECTIVE OF THE AWARD:
To recognize the outstanding company for promoting the use of advanced ICT in developing, adopting, and/or implementing advanced solutions, innovations, and new technologies and services in the ICT industry that is an inspirational role model for the Philippine business community and internationally.
Companies based in the Philippines and registered with the Philippine Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or Department of Trade & Industry (DTI) that provided ICT services to international markets.
The company must include in their submission their latest published Official Annual Report and/or Audited Financial Report (if this is not included in the Annual Report).
To be eligible to be the Winner, an Official Representative of the Company must attend the International ICT Awards Philippines 2020 Gala Night on April 2, 2020 to accept the award in person.
There must be at least three (3) eligible nominations received under this category for an award to be given. If not, nominations submitted will be returned with this explanation.
SCOPE & LIMITATIONS:
The company must have earned at least 25% of its gross revenue from providing ICT services to offshore clients or to in-house company units outside the Philippines during the company’s last reported financial year and audit.
Based on the company’s last reported financial year and audit.
Importance given to Research and Development [30%]
- Successfully developed programs and/or advanced technological solutions or systems (trademarks, patents, partnerships)
- Successfully introduced innovations to increase productivity and/or competitive position
- Percent increase in budget for R&D in the past three years
- Percent of sales
Growth of the company [10%]
- Percent increase in gross revenue earned in the Philippines
- Percent increase in client volume
- Percent increase in full-time employees
- Percent increase in office space
Depth and breadth of R&D competencies [10%]
- Certification including ISO and Industry standards
- New patents registered a year
- Practices, processes, technologies, employee qualifications
Company’s R&D Management [10%]
- Results achieved by R&D managers
- Investment in R&D management systems
- Development programs for future R&D managers
Size, quality, and diversity of clientele [10%]
- Volume of client business (number, revenue, transactions)
- Quality of service (awards, citations, testimonials)
- Diversity of services provided and geographic spread of clients
Support by company of public goods [10%]
- Policies and/or programs that support the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Percent increase in gross expenditure for Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives
- Promotion of anti-corruption and good governance
- Promotion of Philippine ICT industry
- Operations established in the Philippines outside NCR
- Sustainability strategy (in the event of calamity/natural disasters)
Other additional information [10%]
- Other factual information that the nominee considers relevant
In 300 words or less, why your company should be considered the Most Innovative Company of the Year [10%]