OBJECTIVE OF THE AWARD:
To recognize the outstanding Company in the Philippines providing ICT services to support sustainable development in the Philippines that is an inspirational role model for the Philippine business community and internationally.
Companies based in the Philippines and registered with the Philippine Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or Department of Trade & Industry (DTI) that provided ICT services to international markets as well as domestic markets.
The company must include in their submission their Official Annual Report and/or Audited Financial Report (if this is not included in the Annual Report).
There must at least three (3) eligible nominations received under this category for an award to be given. If not, nominations submitted will be returned with this explanation.
To be eligible to be the Winner, an Official Representative of the Company must attend the International ICT Awards Philippines 2020 Gala Night on 2 April 2020 to accept the award in person.
SCOPE & LIMITATIONS:
The company must also be eligible, nominated, and a Finalist for at least one other Category Award in 2020
The company has been operating in the Philippines for at least three (3) years.
The United Nations (UN) has set seventeen (17) Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs):
- No poverty
- Zero hunger
- Good Health and Well-being
- Quality education
- Gender Equality
- Clean water and sanitation
- Afford and Clean energy
- Decent Work and Economic Growth
- Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure
- Reduced inequalities
- Sustainable cities Communities
- Responsible consumption and production
- climate Action
- Life Below Water
- Life on Land
- Promote Peace, Justice and Strong Institutions
- Partnerships for the Goals
Nominees for this Premier Award are required to:
- Mark on the list of SDGs below each of the SDGs that, in the Nominee’s judgement, the ICT services that the Nominee provided has directly supported the SDGs, marked.This information is to provide the Judging Panel with context for the required information below with no Judging points allocated just for the number of SDGs supported.
- Identify the four SDGs the Nominee considers the ICT services it has provided has had the most significant impact and explain in the four fields provided in not more than 300 words in each field what the impact was and how the ICT services provided helped achieve this impact.Up to 20% of total judging points will be allocated for judging each of the four explanations for a total of 80% of the total judging points for this award.
- Summarize in the fifth field provided in not more than 300 words what ICT services the Nominee has provided that achieved an impact in two or more of the other SDGs.Up to 20% of the total judging points will be allocated for judging this summary explanation.