OBJECTIVE OF THE AWARD:
To promote establishment of new companies promoting ICT services industry by recognizing the outstanding start-up company that is an inspirational role model for the Philippine business community and internationally.
Companies based in the Philippines and registered with the Philippine Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or Department of Trade & Industry (DTI) that provided ICT services to offshore clients or to in-house company units outside the Philippines during the company’s last reported financial year and audit.
The company must include in their submission their latest published Official Annual Report and/or Audited Financial Report (if this is not included in the Annual Report).
To be eligible to be the Winner, an Official Representative of the Company must attend the International ICT Awards Philippines 2020 Gala Night on April 2, 2020 to accept the award in person.
There must be at least three (3) eligible nominations received under this category for an award to be given. If not, the nominations submitted will be returned will be returned with this explanation.
SCOPE & LIMITATIONS:
The company must be registered for the first time with SEC or DTI within the last three (3) years.
The company has never been nominated for any award in the International ICT Awards Philippines prior to 2020.
The company must have earned at least 10% of its gross revenue from providing ICT services to offshore clients or to in-house company units outside the Philippines during the company’s last reported financial year and audit.
Based on the company’s last reported financial year and audit.
Growth of the company [15%]
- Percent increase in gross revenue earned in the Philippines
- Percent increase in client volume
- Percent increase in full-time employees in the Philippines
- Percent increase in office space in the Philippines
Size, quality, and diversity of clientele [15%]
- Volume of client business (number, revenue, transactions)
- Quality of service (awards, citations, testimonials)
- Diversity of services provided and geographic spread of clients
Depth and breadth of competencies [15%]
- Public recognition by clients & employees
- Certification including ISO and Industry standards
- Practices, processes, technologies, employee qualifications
Company HR Management [15%]
- Results achieved by managers
- Investment in HR management systems
- Development programs for future HR managers
Support by company of public goods [15%]
- Policies and/or programs that support the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Percent increase in gross expenditure for Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives
- Promotion of anti-corruption and good governance
- Promotion of Philippine ICT industry
- Operations established in the Philippines outside NCR
- Sustainability strategy (in the event of calamity/natural disasters)
Other additional information [15%]
- Other factual information that the nominee considers relevant
In 300 words or less, why your company should be considered the Best Start-Up Company of the Year [10%]