OBJECTIVE OF THE AWARD:
To promote excellence and development in providing Global In-house Center services by recognizing the most outstanding company in the ICT industry providing such services to the company’s offices outside the Philippines and/or for its other company offices within the Philippines that is an inspirational role model for the Philippine business community and internationally.
Companies based in the Philippines and registered with the Philippine Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or Department of Trade & Industry (DTI) that provided ICT services to international markets.
The company must include in their submission their latest published Official Annual Report and/or Audited Financial Report (if this is not included in the Annual Report).
To be eligible to be the Winner, an Official Representative of the Company must attend the International ICT Awards Philippines 2020 Gala Night on April 2, 2020 to accept the award in person.
There must be at least three (3) eligible nominations received under this category for an award to be given. If not, the nominations submitted will be returned with this explanation
SCOPE & LIMITATIONS:
The company must have earned at least 50% of its gross revenue from providing ICT services to offshore clients or to in-house company units or a unit in a majority-owned subsidiary company outside the Philippines during the company’s last reported financial year and audit.
Based on the company’s last reported financial year and audit.
Growth of the company [15%]
- Percent increase in gross revenue earned in the Philippines
- Percent increase in client volume
- Percent increase in full-time employees in the Philippines
- Percent increase in office space in the Philippines
Size, quality, and diversity of clientele [15%]
- Volume of client business (number, revenue, transactions)
- Quality of service (awards, citations, testimonials)
- Diversity of services provided and geographic spread of clients
Depth and breadth of competencies [15%]
- Public recognition by clients & employees
- Certification including ISO and Industry standards
- Practices, processes, technologies, employee qualifications
Company HR Management [15%]
- Results achieved by managers
- Investment in HR management systems
- Development programs for future HR managers
Support by company of public goods [15%]
- Policies and/or programs that support the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Percent increase in gross expenditures for Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives
- Promotion of anti-corruption and good governance
- Promotion of Philippine ICT industry
- Operations established in the Philippines outside NCR
- Sustainability strategy (in the event of calamity/natural disasters)
Other additional information [15%]
- Other factual information that the nominee considers relevant
In 300 words or less, why your company should be considered the Best Global In-House Center Company of the Year [10%]