OBJECTIVE OF THE AWARD:
To recognize the outstanding Company in the Philippines providing ICT services that is an inspirational role model for the Philippine business community and internationally.
Companies based in the Philippines and registered with the Philippine Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or Department of Trade & Industry (DTI) that provided ICT services to international markets as well as domestic markets.
The company must include in their submission their latest published Official Annual Report and Audited Financial Report (if this is not included in the Annual Report).
There must be at least three (3) eligible nominations received under this category. If not, nominations submitted will be returned with this explanation.
To be eligible to be the Winner, an Official Representative of the Company must attend the International ICT Awards Philippines 2020 Gala Night on April 2, 2019 to accept the award in person.
SCOPE & LIMITATIONS:
The company must also be eligible, nominated, and a Finalist for at least one other Category Award in 2020.
The company have been operating in the Philippines for at least three (3) years.
Based on the company’s last reported financial year and audit.
Growth of the company [15%]
- Percent increase in gross revenue earned in the Philippines
- Percent increase in client volume
- Percent increase in full-time employees in the Philippines
- Percent increase in office space in the Philippines
Size, quality, and diversity of clientele [15%]
- Volume of client business (number, revenue, transactions)
- Quality of service (awards, citations, testimonials)
- Diversity of services provided and geographic spread of clients
Depth and breadth of competencies [15%]
- Public recognition by clients and employees
- Certifications including ISO and Industry standards
- Practices, processes, technologies, employee qualifications
Company Management [15%]
- Results achieved by managers
- Investment in management systems
- Development programs for future managers
Support by company of public goods [15%]
- Policies and/or programs that support the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Percent increase in expenditures on Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives
- Promotion of anti-corruption and good governance
- Promotion of Philippine ICT industry
- Operations established in the Philippines outside NCR
- Sustainability strategy (in event of calamity/natural disasters)
Other additional information [15%]
- Other factual information that the nominee considers relevant.
In 300 words or less, why your company should be considered the Best Company of the Year [10%]