OBJECTIVE OF THE AWARD:
To promote expanded geographical diversification of ICT services industry by recognizing the outstanding company outside the NCR in the ICT industry in 2020 that is an inspirational role model for the Philippine business community and internationally.
Companies based in the Philippines and registered with the Philippine Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or Department of Trade & Industry (DTI) that provided ICT services to international markets as well as domestic markets .
The company must include in their submission their latest published Official Annual Report and/or Audited Financial Report (if this is not included in the Annual Report).
There must be at least three (3) eligible nominations received under this category for an award to be given. If not, the nominations submitted will be returned the nominations submitted with this explanation.
To be eligible to be the Winner, an Official Representative of the Company must attend the International ICT Awards Philippines 2020 Gala Night on April 2, 2020 to accept the award in person.
SCOPE & LIMITATIONS:
The registered corporate address must be located outside the NCR.
The registered corporate head office must be located outside the NCR.
At least 50% of the company’s regular full-time employees must work outside the NCR.
The company must have earned at least 25% of its gross revenue from providing ICT services to offshore clients or to in-house company units outside the Philippines during the company’s last reported financial year and audit.
Based on the company’s last reported financial year and audit.
Growth of the company [15%]
- Percent increase in gross revenue earned in the Philippines
- Percent increase in client volume
- Percent increase in full-time employees
- Percent increase in office space
Size, quality, and diversity of clientele [15%]
- Volume of client business (number, revenue, transactions)
- Quality of service (awards, citations, testimonials)
- Diversity of services provided and geographic spread of clients
Depth and breadth of competencies [15%]
- Public recognition by clients & employees
- Certification including ISO and Industry standards
- Practices, processes, technologies, employee qualifications
Company HR Management [15%]
- Results achieved by managers
- Investment in HR management systems
- Development programs for future HR managers
Support by company for public goods [15%]
- Policies and/or programs that support the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Percent increase in gross expenditure for Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives
- Promotion of anti-corruption and good governance
- Promotion of Philippine ICT industry
- Diversification of activities in different regions outside NCR
- Sustainability strategy (in the event of calamity/natural disasters)
Other additional information [15%]
- Other factual information that the nominee considers relevant
In 300 words or less, why your company should be considered the Best Company of the Year Outside NCR [10%]