OBJECTIVE OF THE AWARD:
To recognize the most outstanding company in the Philippines in the ICT industry for promoting the use of ICT in Education, developing and/or producing for or within the Education sector that is an inspirational role model for the Philippine business community and internationally.
Companies based in the Philippines and registered with the Philippine Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or Department of Trade & Industry (DTI) that provided services for education to international markets.
The company must include in their submission their latest published Official Annual Report and/or Audited Financial Report (if this is not included in the Annual Report).
To be eligible to be the Winner, an Official Representative of the Company must attend the International ICT Awards Philippines 2020 Gala Night on April 2, 2020 to accept the award in person.
There must be at least three (3) eligible nominations received under this category for an award to be given. If not, nominations submitted will be returned with this explanation.
SCOPE & LIMITATIONS:
The company must have earned at least 25% of its recruits from providing ICT services for or within education sector to offshore clients or to in-house company units outside the Philippines during the company’s last reported financial year and audit.
The company must have provided ICT programs and/or services developing the capacity for education in public within the Philippines. For purposes of the International ICT Awards Philippines, public institutions refer to primary and secondary levels of education.
Based on the company’s last reported financial year and audit.
Importance given to Education [30%]
- Successfully developed programs and/or services for Education
- Percent of budget for new programs and/or services for Education
- Percent of sales related to Education
Growth of the company [10%]
- Percent increase in gross revenue earned in the Philippines
- Percent increase in client volume
- Percent increase in full-time employees in the Philippines
Size, quality, and diversity of clientele [10%]
- Volume of client business (number, revenue, transactions)
- Diversity of clientele
- Quality of programs and/or services recognized publicly (awards, citations, testimonials)
Depth and breadth of competencies [10%]
- Public recognition by clients & employees
- Certification including ISO and Industry standards
- Practices, processes, technologies, employee qualifications
Company Management [10%]
- Results achieved by managers
- Investment in management systems
- Development programs for future managers
Support by company of public goods [10%]
- Policies and/or programs that support the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Percent increase in gross expenditures for Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives
- Promotion of anti-corruption and good governance
- Promotion of Philippine ICT industry
- Operations established in the Philippines outside NCR
- Sustainability strategy (in the event of calamity/natural disasters)
Other additional information [10%]
- Other factual information that the nominee considers relevant
In 300 words or less, explain how your ICT Services have improved performance for Education sector [10%]