OBJECTIVE OF THE AWARD:
To recognize the most outstanding company in the Philippines in the ICT industry for promoting the use of advanced ICT in the Creatives sector, that is an inspirational role model for the Philippine business community and internationally.
According to the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO), “Creatives industries” refer to the sectors
Of organized activity whose principal purpose is the production, reproduction, promotion, distribution , and/or commercialization of goods, services, and activities of a cultural, artistic or heritage-related nature”. For purposes of the International ICT Awards Philippines, this is deemed to include, but it is nor limited to: game design and development, mobile application; motion graphics/animation; and web design.
Companies based in the Philippines and registered with the Philippine Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or Department of Trade & Industry (DTI) engaged in the creative industries for international markets.
The company must include in their submission their latest published Official Annual Report and/or Audited Financial Report (if this is not included in the Annual Report).
To be eligible to be the Winner, an Official Representative of the Company must attend the International ICT Awards Philippines 2020 Gala Night on April 2, 2020 to accept the award in person.
There must be at least be three (3) eligible nominations received under this category for an award to be given. If not, the nominations submitted will be returned the nominations with this explanation.
SCOPE & LIMITATIONS:
The primary purpose of the company as registered with SEC and/or DTI includes promotion and/or use of new ICT creative services.
The company must have earned at least 25% of its gross revenue from providing creative sector ICT services for the offshore clients or to in-house company units outside the Philippines during the company’s last reported financial year and audit.
Based on the company’s last reported financial year and audit.
Importance given to Creatives [30%]
- Successfully developed programs and/or services for Creatives
- Percent of budget for new programs and/or services for Creatives
- Percent of sales related to Creatives
Growth of the company [10%]
- Percent increase in gross revenue earned in the Philippines
- Percent increase in client volume
- Percent increase in full-time employees in the Philippines
Size, quality, and diversity of clientele [10%]
- Volume of client business (number, revenue, transactions)
- Diversity of clientele
- Quality of programs and/or services recognized publicly (awards, citations, testimonials)
Depth and breadth of competencies [10%]
- Public recognition by clients & employees
- Certification including ISO and Industry standards
- Practices, processes, technologies, employee qualifications
Company Management [10%]
- Results achieved by managers
- Investment in management systems
- Development programs for future managers
Support by company of public goods [10%]
- Policies and/or programs that support the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Percent increase in gross expenditures for Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives
- Promotion of anti-corruption and good governance
- Promotion of Philippine ICT industry
- Operations established in the Philippines outside NCR
- Sustainability strategy (in the event of calamity/natural disasters)
Other additional information [10%]
- Other factual information that the nominee considers relevant
In 300 words or less, explain how your ICT Services have improved performance for Creatives sector [10%]