Following feedback received from Stakeholders about the 2018 International ICT Awards Philippines event on March 22, 2018 as well as consultations with the Title Sponsors, the following significant changes had been made for the International ICT Awards Philippines 2019.
- Endorsement by National ICT Council of the Philippines (NICP)
- New Best Startup Company Category (incorporating Best First-time nominee)
- New Best Company for Creatives Category (incorporating Best Company for Mobile App Development and Best Company of the Year for Animation and Game Development)
- Eligible requirement for Best Company Outside NCR, Best Philippines-Owned Company, Best Start-up Company, Best Creatives Company related to minimum percent offshore revenues reduced from 50% to 25%
- Under judging criteria for Support by Company of Public Goods an added factor “Facilities established outside the NCR”
- Minimum 3 nominations required in a Category for an award to be given