OBJECTIVE FOR THE AWARD
To recognize the outstanding startup company in the Philippines for ICT-enabled provision of services that is an inspirational role model for the Philippine business community and internationally.
- The Nominee must be a legal corporation, legal partnership, or a legal sole proprietorship.
- The Nominee must be based in the Philippines and currently registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), Department of Trade & Industry (DTI), or Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) in the Philippines, as may be applicable, with the registration allowing ICT-enabled provision of services to international markets as well as domestic markets.
- The Nominee must include in its submission its latest published official Annual Report and Audited Financial Report (if latter not included in the Annual Report).
- There must be at least three (3) eligible nominations submitted for this award to be given. If three eligible nominations are not received, those nominations submitted will be returned with this explanation.
SCOPE & LIMITATIONS FOR CATEGORY:
- The Nominee must be registered for the first time with SEC, DTI, or BSP, may be applicable within the last three (3) years.
- The Nominee must have earned at least 25% of its gross revenue from ICT-enabled provision of services during the company’s last reported financial year and audit.
- The Nominee must have earned at least 10% of its gross revenue from ICT-enabled provison of services to offshore clients during the company’s last reported financial year and audit
JUDGING CRITERIA FOR CATEGORY
Important instructions for entering information under all judging criteria:
- The listed bullet points under each specified judging criteria are examples. Inputs on any or all bullet point(s) are not mandatory nor are inputs restricted to these bullet points. However, Nominees must enter some information relevant to each specified criteria to be considered in adjudication’s of its performance relative to that criteria.
- Information provided must be based on and consistent with the company’s latest published official Annual Report and Audited Financial Report (if latter not included in the Annual Report).
Growth of the company [25%]
- Percent increase in gross revenue earned in the Philippines
- Percent increase in client volume
- Percent increase in full-time employees in the Philippines
Size, quality, and diversity of clientele [15%]
- Volume of client business (number, revenue, transactions)
- Quality of service (awards, citations, testimonials)
- Diversity of services provided and geographic spread of clients
Depth and breadth of competencies [15%]
- Public recognition by clients and employees
- Certifications including ISO and Industry standards
- Practices, processes, technologies, employee qualifications
Company management [10%]
- Results achieved by managers
- Investment in management systems
- Development programs for future managers
Support by company of public goods [10%]
- Policies and/or programs that support the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Percent increase in expenditures on Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives
- Promotion of anti-corruption and good governance
- Promotion of ICT-enabled provision of services by companies in the Philippines
- Operations established in the Philippines outside NCR
- Sustainability strategy (in event of calamity/natural disasters)
Other additional information [10%]
Other factual information that the Nominee considers relevant for the award
Summation in not more than 300 words [10%]
Why the Nominee should be considered for this Business-status Award for Best Startup Company for ICT-enabled Provision of Services