OBJECTIVE OF THE AWARD
To recognize the most outstanding company in the Philippines for ICT-enabled provision of legal services that is an inspirational role model for the Philippine business community and internationally.
- The Nominee must be a legal corporation, a legal partnership, or a legal sole proprietorship.
- The Nominee must be based in the Philippines and currently registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), Department of Trade & Industry (DTI), or Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) in the Philippines, as may be applicable, with the registration allowing ICT-enabled provision of services to international markets as well as domestic markets.
- The Nominee must include in its submission its latest published official Annual Report and Audited Financial Report (if latter not included in the Annual Report).
- There must be at least three (3) eligible nominations submitted for this award to be given. If three eligible nominations are not received, those nominations submitted will be returned with this explanation.
SCOPE & LIMITATIONS FOR THE AWARD
- The Nominee must have derived at least 50% of its gross revenue from ICT-enabled provision of legal services during the Nominee's last reported financial year and audit
- The company must have earned at least 25% of its gross revenue from ICT-enabled provision of legal services to offshore or to in-house company units outside the Philippines during the company’s last reported financial year and audit.
JUDGING CRITERIA FOR THE AWARD
Important instructions for entering information under all judging criteria:
- The listed bullet points under each specified judging criteria are examples. Inputs on any or all bullet point(s) are not mandatory nor are inputs restricted to these bullet points. However, Nominees must enter some information relevant to each specified criteria to be considered in adjudication’s of its performance relative to that criteria.
- Information provided must be based on and consistent with the company’s latest published official Annual Report and Audited Financial Report (if latter not included in the Annual Report).
Importance given to legal services [20%]
- Successfully developed programs and/or services for legal services
- Percent of budget for new programs and/or services for legal services
- Percent of sales related to legal services
Growth of the company [15%]
- Percent increase in gross revenue earned in the Philippines
- Percent increase in client volume
- Percent increase in full-time employees in the Philippines
Size, quality, and diversity of clientele [15%]
- Volume of client business (number, revenue, transactions)
- Diversity of clientele
- Quality of programs and/or services recognized publicly (awards, citations, testimonials)
Depth and breadth of competencies [10%]
- Public recognition by clients & employees
- Certification including ISO and Industry standards
- Practices, processes, technologies, employee qualifications
Company management [10%]
- Results achieved by managers
- Investment in management systems
- Development programs for future managers
Support by company of public goods [10%]
- Policies and/or programs that support the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Percent increase in gross expenditures for Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives
- Promotion of anti-corruption and good governance
- Promotion of ICT-enabled provision of services by companies in the Philippines
- Operations established in the Philippines outside NCR
- Sustainability strategy (in the event of calamity/natural disasters)
Other additional information [10%]
Other factual information that the Nominee considers relevant for the award
Summation in not more than 300 words [10%]
Why the Nominee should be considered for this Sector Award for Best Company for ICT-enabled Provision of Legal Services