OBJECTIVE OF THE AWARD:
To recognize the most outstanding company in the Philippines for ICT-enabled provision of fintech services that is inspirational role model for the Philippine business community and internationally.
- The Nominee must be a legal corporation, a legal partnership, or a legal sole proprietorship.
- The Nominee must be based in the Philippines and currently registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), Department of Trade & Industry (DTI), or Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) in the Philippines, as may be applicable, with the registration allowing ICT-enabled provision of services to international markets as well as domestic markets.
- The Nominee must include in its submission its latest published official Annual Report and Audited Financial Report (if latter not included in the Annual Report).
- There must be at least three (3) eligible nominations submitted for this award to be given. If three eligible nominations are not received, those nominations submitted will be returned with this explanation.
SCOPE & LIMITATIONS FOR THE AWARD:
- This category excludescompanies classified as banks by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP)
- This category excludes companies with insurance as their primary services.
- The Nominee must have achieved at least fifty percent (50%) of its gross revenues from ICT-enabled provision of fintech services during the Nominee's last reported financial year and audit.
- The Nominee must have earned at least 25% of its gross revenue from ICT-enabled provision of fintech services to offshore clients or to in-house company units outside the Philippines during the Nominee's last reported financial year and audit
JUDGING CRITERIA FOR CATEGORY
Important instructions for entering information under all judging criteria:
- The listed bullet points under each specified judging criteria are examples. Inputs on any or all bullet point(s) are not mandatory nor are inputs restricted to these bullet points. However, Nominees must enter some information relevant to each specified criteria to be considered in adjudication’s of its performance relative to that criteria.
- Information provided must be based on and consistent with the company’s latest published official Annual Report and Audited Financial Report (if latter not included in the Annual Report).
Qualitative value of fintech services provided [20%)
- Services and solutions that addressed complex problems for existing markets and demand for fintech services
- Services and solutions that have created new markets and demand for fintech services
- Services and solutions that can be used widely in diversified business and/or industrial sectors
- Services and solutions that have introduced unique approaches to provision of fintech services
- Services and solutions that have a significant impact on business and/or industrial productivity.
Growth of the company [15%]
- Percent increase in gross revenue earned in the Philippines
- Percent increase in client volume
- Percent increase in full-time employees in the Philippines
Size, quality, and diversity of clientele [15%]
- Volume of client business (number, revenue, transactions)
- Diversity of clientele
- Quality of programs and/or services recognized publicly (awards, citations, testimonials)
Depth and breadth of competencies [10%]
- Public recognition by clients and employees
- Certification including ISO and Industry standards
- Employee qualifications
Company management [10%]
- Results achieved by managers
- Investment in management systems
- Development programs for future managers
Support by company of public goods [10%]
- Policies and/or programs that support the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Percent increase in gross expenditures for Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives
- Promotion of anti-corruption and good governance
- Promotion of ICT-enabled provision of services by companies in the Philippines
- Operations established in the Philippines outside NCR
- Sustainability strategy (in the event of calamity/natural disasters)
Other additional information [10%]
Other factual information that the Nominee considers relevant for the award
Summation in not more than 300 words [10%]
Why the Nominee should be considered for this Sector Award for Best Company for ICT-enabled Provision of Fintech Services