OBJECTIVE OF THE AWARD
To recognize the Nominee that has implemented outstanding use of ICT services to fight the Covid-19 threat in the Philippines and is an inspirational role model for the Philippine business community and internationally.
- The Nominee must be a legal corporation or a legal sole proprietorship.
- The Nominee must be based in the Philippines and currently registered with the Philippine Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or Department of Trade & Industry (DTI) authorized to provide ICT services to international markets as well as domestic markets.
- The Nominee must include in its submission its latest published official Annual Report and Audited Financial Report (if latter not included in the Annual Report).
- There must be at least three (3) eligible nominations submitted for this award to be given. If three eligible nominations are not received, those nominations submitted will be returned with this explanation.
SCOPE & LIMITATIONS OF THE AWARD:
- The Nominee must also be eligible, nominated, and a Finalist for at least one other Category Award in 2021.
- The Nominee must have been operating in the Philippines for at least three (3) years.
JUDGING CRITERIA OF THE AWARD
The listed metrics under each specified judging criteria are examples of applicable metrics but with inputs on each not mandatory nor with inputs limited. However, Nominees must enter some specific information relevant to the specified criteria to be considered in its adjudication of the performance of the Nominee relative to the criteria.
Creativity & innovation (20%)
Ease & simplicity for implementation (20%)
Potential for replication (20%)
Potential for sustainability (20%)
Other additional information [10%]
- Other factual information that the Nominee considers relevant for the award
Summation in not more than 300 words [10%]
- Why the Nominee should be considered for this Category Award