This special award for induction into the International ICT Awards Philippines Hall of fame recognizes a company that has shown consistent and outstanding achievements, excellence, and leadership in the promotion and/or use of ICT services consistently over time in any one specific award category.
- The award for induction into the Hall of Fame will be presented to companies that have won an award in the same category of the International ICT Awards Philippines for three consecutive years.
- In cases where award category has been modified from one year to another, the Organizing Committee has complete discretion to decide whether the modified category will be deemed to be the same category as a preceding one for the purpose of determining eligibility for the award and induction in the Hall of Fame.
- In cases where a company was nominated for a category award in a year but where no award was given in that category in the year due to less than three eligible nominations submitted that year, it will not be considered a break in the required consecutive years, providing that the company won in the previous year and in the two subsequent consecutive years after the year where no award was given and the requirement for three eligible nominations is met for the same category.
To illustrate, please see below:
- A company winning the award and inducted into the Hall of Fame for a specific category award is ineligible to compete for an award in the same category for a period of five (5) years following the year of induction into the Hall of Fame for that category
- A company inducted into the Hall of Fame for one category in the International ICT Awards Philippines may be nominated in any other award categories without any ineligible period.