OBJECTIVE OF THE AWARD
To recognize the outstanding Company in the Philippines providing ICT services to support sustainable development in the Philippines that is an inspirational role model for the Philippine business community and internationally.
- The Nominee must be a legal corporation or a legal sole proprietorship.
- The Nominee must be based in the Philippines and currently registered with the Philippine Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or Department of Trade & Industry (DTI) authorized to provide ICT services to international markets as well as domestic markets.
- The Nominee must include in its submission its latest published official Annual Report and Audited Financial Report (if latter not included in the Annual Report).
- There must be at least three (3) eligible nominations submitted for this award to be given. If three (3) eligible nominations are not received, those nominations submitted will be returned with this explanation.
SCOPE & LIMITATIONS OF THE AWARD:
- The company must also be eligible, nominated, and a Finalist for at least one other category award in 2021
- The company has been operating in the Philippines for at least three (3) years.
JUDGING CRITERIA OF THE AWARD
The listed bullet metrics under each specified judging criteria are examples of applicable metrics but with inputs on each bullet metric not mandatory nor with inputs limited to these bullet metrics. However Nominees must enter some specific information relevant to the specified criteria to be considered in its adjudication of the performance of the Nominee relative to the criteria.
The United Nations (UN) has set seventeen (17) Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Nominees for this Premier Award are required to:
- Mark on the list of SDGs below each of the SDGs that, in the Nominee’s judgement, the ICT services that the Nominee provided has directly supported the SDGs, marked. This information is to provide the Judging Panel with context for the required information below with no Judging points allocated just for the number of SDGs supported.
- Identify the four SDGs the Nominee considers the ICT services it has provided has had the most significant impact and explain in the four fields provided in not more than 300 words in each field what the impact was and how the ICT services provided helped achieve this impact.
Up to 20% of total judging points will be allocated for judging each of the four (4) explanations for a total of 80% of the total judging points for this award.
- Summarize in the fifth field provided in not more than 300 words what ICT services the Nominee has provided that achieved an impact in two or more of the other SDGs.
The remaining 20% of the total judging points will be allocated for judging this summary explanation.