Manila, Philippines. The longest running, prestigious annual awards event of the Philippine ICT / BPO industry, The International ICT Awards Philippines, is heading on its second decade of recognizing excellent performance by key contributors in the spectacular growth of the country’s IT-BPM sector.
Organized by the Canadian Chamber of Commerce of the Philippines (CanCham) in cooperation with the Information Technology and Business Process Association of the Philippines (IBPAP), the 11th International ICT Awards Philippines (2017 ICT Awards) slated on 22 March 2017 at the Grand Ballroom of Marriott Hotel Manila will again bring together the ICT / BPO luminaries. Over the years, the country’s leading telecom companies, Globe Telecom and PLDT, fervently supported this high-profile event, and actively participated in by key players engaged in ICT and BPO.
The 2017 ICT Awards will launch four (4) new awards categories:
- The Best Mobile App Producer Company of the Year – to recognize outstanding performance and contribution of a designer company and/or marketing company engaged in developing, producing, and/or marketing mobile apps for Philippine and/or offshore clients.
- ICT Company with the Best C-Suite Team – to recognize the important role of the company’s Top Executive Committee/Team in leading its organization towards development and growth.
- Best Front-Line Team of the Year – to recognize outstanding front-line team in an IT-BPM company that has become an inspirational model in the company’s other front-line teams.
- Best First-Time Nominee of the Year – to encourage new participants from the IT-BPM industry to submit nomination entries and be recognized at the 11th International ICT Awards Philippines.
Including the 4 new awards, fifteen (15) awards categories are at stake at the 2017 ICT Awards, and open to eligible companies and teams from all ICT business entities in the Philippines:
- Best Company of the Year
- Best Employer of the Year
- Best Filipino-Owned Company of the Year
- Best Company of the Year Outside NCR
- Best Global In-House Center of the Year
- Most Innovative Company of the Year
- Best Voice Excellence Company of the Year
- Best IT-BPM Company for Creatives
- Best IT-BPM Company for Healthcare
- Best IT-BPM Company for Finance and Accounting
- Best Software Company of the Year
The special Hall of Fame award will be given to companies that have consistently won three times in the same award category. Elevated to the Hall of Fame in the 10th International ICT Awards held last 22 March 2016 are Pointwest Technologies Corporation for Best Filipino-Owned Company and Convergys Philippines for Best Company of the Year.
Online submission of nomination entries for the 11th International ICT Awards Philippines will be accepted from 01 – 31 January 2017.
For more details, please log on to www.ictawards.org.ph, or contact the International ICT Awards Secretariat at (+632) 843 6471 or 6466, or email email@example.com.